Automotive Clutch Actuator Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
Accelerating at a CAGR of 10.71%, the Global Automotive clutch actuator market is expected to grow by $ 5.66 billion during the forecast period. Our research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This research also delves deep into issues that are likely to challenge market growth. This detailed analysis of the market will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business in the post-pandemic era.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Automotive Clutch Actuator Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the passenger cars segment will be significant during the forecast period owing to strong demand for automatic transmission passenger vehicles.
- 48% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for automotive clutch actuators in the region. Market growth in APAC will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions due to the increasing sales of vehicles with automatic transmissions. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Automotive Clutch Actuator Market size.
Automotive Clutch Actuator Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Rise in demand for automatic transmission systems will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Automotive Clutch Actuator Market. Automatic transmission systems are usually safer and more comfortable than manual transmission systems, besides being economical and resource-friendly. They also offer a better driving experience. Automatic transmissions are very handy in stop-and-go traffic as there is no need to operate the clutch, which adds to the driver's comfort.
- Increasing penetration of shift-by-wire and clutch-by-wire technology to drive clutch actuator market will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increasing cost pressure on Tier-1 suppliers is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success. However, growing demand and smart business practices will help to mitigate this issue.
Automotive Clutch Actuator Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, Eaton Corp. Plc, Knorr Bremse AG, Kongsberg Automotive ASA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schaeffler AG, Stellantis NV, Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Automotive Clutch Actuator Market Split by Application
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
- Automotive Clutch Actuator Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Continental AG
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Knorr Bremse AG
- Kongsberg Automotive ASA
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler AG
- Stellantis NV
- Valeo SA
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.71%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 5.66 billion through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rise in demand for automatic transmission systems will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
48% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, Eaton Corp. Plc, Knorr Bremse AG, Kongsberg Automotive ASA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Schaeffler AG, Stellantis NV, Valeo SA, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA)