Chocolate Confectionery Market: Technavio Research Identifies APAC as the Dominant Region
Geographical Analysis and Market Highlights 2021-2025
The chocolate confectionery market is set to grow by $ 30.28 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.71% during the forecast period. This research report analyses the growth trajectory of the market with a purview to prevalent market scenario. It provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers, and challenges that will impact the market during the forecast period. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with best performing segments. This detailed analysis will help our clients identify areas of high growth as well as those with significant growth potential.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Chocolate Confectionery Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 30% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Chocolate Confectionery Market size.
- Frequent product launches will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the chocolate confectionery market. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by Product (chocolate bars, boxed assortments and seasonal variants, and others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.71%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 30.28 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Frequent product launches will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
30% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Barry Callebaut AG, Cargill Inc., Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd., Ferrero International SA, Lindt and Sprungli UK Ltd., Mars Inc., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Mondelez International Inc., Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (chocolate bars, boxed assortments and seasonal variants, and others) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by Product
- Chocolate Confectionery Market Split by Product
- chocolate bars
- boxed assortments and seasonal variants
- Chocolate Confectionery Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Barry Callebaut AG
- Cargill Inc.
- Ezaki Glico Co. Ltd.
- Ferrero International SA
- Lindt and Sprungli UK Ltd.
- Mars Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Nestle SA
- The Hershey Co.