Construction Lifts Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The construction lifts market is expected to grow by $ 472.15 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.29% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Construction Lifts Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Product (Construction hoists, Material hoists, and Work platforms), End-user (Non-residential, Residential, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
- 34% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Construction Lifts Market size.
Construction Lifts Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing investments in construction of high-rise buildings will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Construction Lifts Market.
- Stringent regulations will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Insufficient skilled labor is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Construction Lifts Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Alimak Group AB, Fraco Products Ltd., GEDA USA LLC, KONE Corp., Maber Hoist Srl, Mohawk Industries Inc., Nidec Corp., Oshkosh Corp., STROS - Sedlcanské strojírny AS, and XL Industries Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with a pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 6.29%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 472.15 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing investments in construction of high-rise buildings will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
34% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Alimak Group AB, Fraco Products Ltd., GEDA USA LLC, KONE Corp., Maber Hoist Srl, Mohawk Industries Inc., Nidec Corp., Oshkosh Corp., STROS - Sedlcanské strojírny AS, and XL Industries Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Construction hoists, Material hoists, and Work platforms), End-user (Non-residential, Residential, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)