Dark Chocolate Market: Industry Outlook and Vendor Forecast
Ferrero International SA, Lindt and Sprungli (USA) Inc., Mars Inc., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co. are some of the key market vendors
The dark chocolate market is expected to grow by $ 15.93 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 5.29% during the forecast period. This research report offers an in-depth analysis of the market with respect to different geographical segments. It also provides a detailed analysis of all the trends, drivers and challenges that will impact the market during the coming years. The report also offers a breakdown of all the regional players and their market share along with their product portfolio. This research analysis will provide our clients with the insights necessary to plan their growth strategy.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Dark Chocolate Market: Europe contributes 32% market growth
- Health benefits of dark chocolate will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the dark chocolate market. Growing awareness of the anti-oxidant quality of dark chocolate will drive market growth. In addition, market players are using natural sweetners such as Stevia in manufacture of chocolate products which will encourage consumption. Manufacturers arel also leveraging the use of organic and unique cocoa products to drive consumption. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market in focus. This analysis will thus enable clients to assess their play in the market and plan for growth opportunities.
- Market is segmented by Distribution Channel (offline and online) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). Growth by the offline segment will be significant during the forecast period due to the global increase in the number of independent retailers. Offline distribution channels include supermarkets and hypermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, distributors, independent retailers, and specialty retailers. With the increasing number of independent retailers globally, the sales of packaged products like dark chocolates through this channel are expected to increase during the forecast period.
- 32% of the market growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. Germany, Belgium, France, and the UK are the key markets for dark chocolate in Europe owing to the increasing number of product innovations and launches in the region. However, market growth rate in Europe will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions as demand for dark chocolate gathers momentum in these regions. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Dark Chocolate Market size.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.29%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 15.93 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Health benefits of dark chocolate will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
32% growth will originate from Europe
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Blommer Chocolate Co., Ferrero International SA, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation, Lindt and Sprungli (USA) Inc., Mars Inc., Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd., Migros Cooperatives, Mondelez International Inc., Nestle SA, and The Hershey Co.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Distribution Channel (offline and online) and Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Dark Chocolate Market Split by Distribution Channel
- Dark Chocolate Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Blommer Chocolate Co.
- Ferrero International SA
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation
- Lindt and Sprungli (USA) Inc.
- Mars Inc.
- Meiji Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Migros Cooperatives
- Mondelez International Inc.
- Nestle SA
- The Hershey Co.