Event Management Software Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The event management software market is expected to grow by $ 2.34 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.07% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
Event Management Software Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by Deployment (Cloud-based and On-premise) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- 42% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Event Management Software Market size.
Event Management Software Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Event Management Software Market will be the rising requirements for low tco.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Rising adoption of real-time event management systems.
- Uncertainty regarding the return on investment is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Event Management Software Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Arlo Software Ltd., Aventri Inc., Bizzabo Inc., Eventbrite Inc., Fortive Corp., Glue Up, New Work SE, Ungerboeck, Vista Equity Partners Management LLC, and Whova Inc. are some of the major market participants.
Explore Technavio reports on other related markets:
- Event Management As A Service Market: Accelerating at a CAGR of 7.31%, the event management as a service market is expected to grow by post an incremental growth of $ 328.36 million over the next five years. Request FREE Sample Report
- Virtual Events Market: Technavio research projects the virtual events market to grow by $ 269.20 bn, decelerating at a CAGR of almost 33% till 2025. Request FREE Sample Report
- Sports Sponsorship Market: The Sports Sponsorship Market is projected to post an incremental growth of $ 5.33 bn, at a CAGR of about 2% till 2024. Request FREE Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of over 8.07%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 2.34 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising requirements for low TCO will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
42% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Arlo Software Ltd., Aventri Inc., Bizzabo Inc., Eventbrite Inc., Fortive Corp., Glue Up, New Work SE, Ungerboeck, Vista Equity Partners Management LLC, and Whova Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Deployment (Cloud-based and On-premise) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America)
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.