Orthopedic Splints Market: 3M Co., Breg Inc., and DARCO International Inc. are among the Key Contributors
The orthopedic splints market size is expected to post an incremental growth of USD 885.36 million, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.92%, over the next five years. 3M Co., Breg Inc., DARCO International Inc., DeRoyal Industries Inc., DJO Global Inc., Dynatronics Corp., Essity Aktiebolag (publ), medi GmbH and Co. KG, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. are some of the leading orthopedic splints market vendors.
Technavio's research report provides insights into the top market players and their product portfolios along with a pipeline analysis of upcoming developments and growth opportunities. Unlock Sample Report
Orthopedic Splints Market: Key Vendor and Offerings
The orthopedic splints market share is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
- 3M Co.- The company offers orthopedic splint products under the brand name Scotchcast.
- Breg Inc.- The company offers orthopedic splint products under the brand names Impact and Vison.
- DARCO International Inc.- The company offers orthopedic splints which provide a gentle, sustained stretch to the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon with the easy-to-use Integrated Air System.
- DeRoyal Industries Inc.- The company offers wrist and forearm splint which has an aluminum design for an anatomical fit and proper support.
- DJO Global Inc.- The company offers a padded aluminum splint that provides proper support for phalangeal, ulna, radius, and metacarpal fractures.
The growth of the market players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. Market participants need to identify opportunities within the market by offering unique product and service offerings. The report will equip our clients with a detailed orthopedic splints market analysis so that they can evolve their own business strategies for recovery and growth in the post-pandemic era.
Orthopedic Splints Market: Market Highlights
- The Orthopedic splints market is segmented by Application (Lower extremity and Upper extremity) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- 41% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for orthopedic splints in North America.
- The increasing incidence of osteoporotic fractures is driving the market growth. The increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis in the growing aging population across the globe will be one of the major factors driving the orthopedic splints market growth.
- Usage of splints for the treatment of tetraplegic patients is one of the major orthopedic splints market trends that positively impact market growth.
- The report provides a detailed study of this and all the other drivers that will boost the market growth. An understanding of the key drivers will enable clients to leverage growth opportunities to their advantage with a view to short-term and long-term business goals.
Download the PDF sample report for highlights on the market size, growth momentum, regional growth opportunities, vendor analysis, and other factors influencing the growth of the market.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerating at a CAGR of 8.92%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow up to USD 885.36 million.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
The increasing incidence of osteoporotic fractures will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market?
41% growth will originate from North America.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 3M Co., Breg Inc., DARCO International Inc., DeRoyal Industries Inc., DJO Global Inc., Dynatronics Corp., Essity Aktiebolag (publ), medi GmbH and Co. KG, Stryker Corp., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Lower extremity and Upper extremity) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).