HVAC Rental Equipment Market | Market Highlights and Insights to Recovery from COVID-19
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global hvac rental equipment market is expected to grow by $ 1.34 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of 4.53% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
HVAC Rental Equipment Market: Segments and Leading Regions
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by End-user (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 59% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the HVAC Rental Equipment Market size.
HVAC Rental Equipment Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A key market driver for the HVAC Rental Equipment Market will be increasing residential and commercial construction activities.
- Increasing construction of data centers will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Easy availability of HVAC equipment financing.
HVAC Rental Equipment Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Aggreko Plc, Ashtead Group Plc, Brookfield Business Partners L.P., Herc Rentals Inc., HVAC RENTALS, Ingersoll Rand Inc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Raytheon Technologies Corp., Reliance Comfort Ltd. Partnership, and United Rentals Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 4.53%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 1.34 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing residential and commercial construction activities will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
59% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Aggreko Plc, Ashtead Group Plc, Brookfield Business Partners L.P., Herc Rentals Inc., HVAC RENTALS, Ingersoll Rand Inc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Raytheon Technologies Corp., Reliance Comfort Ltd. Partnership, and United Rentals Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America)