In-The-Water Sports Equipment Market | Discover Top Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Forecast and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global in-the-water sports equipment market is expected to grow by $ 4.39 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of about 3% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
For a snapshot of our exhaustive research analysis and insights: Request for Our Free Sample Report
In-The-Water Sports Equipment Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report incorporates insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years,
- The report segments the market by Product (Sports gear and Sports apparel), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), Type (Swimming, Water aerobics, and Water polo), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- The North America region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 44% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the In-The-Water Sports Equipment Market size.
In-The-Water Sports Equipment Market: Top Trends, Drivers, Challenges to drive Market Recovery
Our report helps market players to discover the various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence market growth during the forecast period. These insights will provide clients with all the information they would require for designing a growth strategy for their business.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the In-The-Water Sports Equipment Market will be the technological advances in water sports equipment.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Increasing interest and participation in water sports.
- Strict regulations on high tech swimsuits is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
In-The-Water Sports Equipment Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- adidas AG, Arena SPA, Baden Sports Inc., Boardriders Inc., KAP7 International, Mikasa Corp., Nike Inc., Pentland Brands Ltd., Turbo Swim, and Under Armour Inc. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with a pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of about 3%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.39 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Technological advances in water sports equipment will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
44% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are adidas AG, Arena SPA, Baden Sports Inc., Boardriders Inc., KAP7 International, Mikasa Corp., Nike Inc., Pentland Brands Ltd., Turbo Swim, and Under Armour Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Sports gear and Sports apparel), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), Type (Swimming, Water aerobics, and Water polo), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)