Indoor Farming Technologies Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Segments and Growth Analysis 2021-2025
The Global indoor farming technologies market is expected to grow by $ 624.28 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.60% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Indoor Farming Technologies Market: Leading Segments and Growth Analysis
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented Application (Greenhouse farming and Vertical farming) and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA).
- In terms of geographic segmentation we found that 33% of the market growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Indoor Farming Technologies Market size.
Indoor Farming Technologies Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A significant factor in driving the growth of the Indoor Farming Technologies Market will be the reduction in pollution and deforestation.
- Another factor that will boost the market will be the Increase in offering of certified products.
- Lack of skilled labor for indoor farming is a challenge that needs to be overcome to persist on the path to growth and recovery from the impact of the pandemic.
Indoor Farming Technologies Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Certhon, Dalsem Greenhouse Projects BV, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Netafim Ltd., Richel Group SAS, Urban Crop Solutions, and Vertical Farm Systems are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 8.60%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 624.28 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Reduction in pollution and deforestation will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
33% growth will originate from Europe
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Certhon, Dalsem Greenhouse Projects BV, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Netafim Ltd., Richel Group SAS, Urban Crop Solutions, and Vertical Farm Systems
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (Greenhouse farming and Vertical farming) and Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA)