Laboratory Informatics Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2022-2026
The laboratory informatics market is expected to grow by $ 3.02 bn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 12.52% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Laboratory Informatics Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Component (software and service) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW).
- 32% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Laboratory Informatics Market size.
Laboratory Informatics Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Efficiency provided by laboratory automation will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Laboratory Informatics Market.
- Technological advances will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- High maintenance and service costs is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Laboratory Informatics Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Cerner Corp., LabLynx Inc., LabWare Inc., McKesson Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Waters Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Laboratory Informatics Market Split by Component
- Laboratory Informatics Market Split by Geography
- North America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Cerner Corp.
- LabLynx Inc.
- LabWare Inc.
- McKesson Corp.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waters Corp.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 12.52%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 3.02 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Efficiency provided by laboratory automation will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
32% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., Cerner Corp., LabLynx Inc., LabWare Inc., McKesson Corp., PerkinElmer Inc., TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Waters Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Component (software and service) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW)