Laundry Folding Robots Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2021-2025
The Global laundry folding robots market is expected to grow by $ 495.98 mn, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 38.86% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research report traces the growth trajectory of the market and provides a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers which are likely to impact the market in focus.
Get a peek into our extensive market analysis: Request for Our FREE Sample Report
Laundry Folding Robots Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- The report segments the market by End-user (Residential and Commercial) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America). Each market segment is analyzed for past performance leading to future growth projections based on current market scenario.
- The APAC region emerged as the leading segment in recent years. 39% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Laundry Folding Robots Market size.
Laundry Folding Robots Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges to impact growth
The research report looks at the impact of various trends, drivers, and challenges for market growth during the forecast period. These insights will enable clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- A key market driver for the Laundry Folding Robots Market will be growing acceptance of personal service robots.
- Social factors driving adoption of laundry folding robots will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- One of the key challenges that market players need to contend with in order to achieve further success is the Inability of robots to fold clothes of extreme sizes.
Laundry Folding Robots Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is concentrated.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Consolidated Laundry Machinery, FoldiMate Inc., Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Ramsons Garment Finishing Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Sara Equipments, Shanghai Jinyi Washing Equipment Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Sunrise Garment Machinery Pvt. Ltd., and Welco Garments Machinery Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 38.86%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 495.98 mn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing acceptance of personal service robots will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
39% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Consolidated Laundry Machinery, FoldiMate Inc., Herbert Kannegiesser GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Ramsons Garment Finishing Equipment Pvt. Ltd., Sara Equipments, Shanghai Jinyi Washing Equipment Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Sunrise Garment Machinery Pvt. Ltd., and Welco Garments Machinery Pvt. Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Residential and Commercial) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America)