Packaging Market in India | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., and Tetra Laval International SA, are some of the key market vendors
Accelerating at a CAGR of about 5.01%, the Packaging market in India is expected to grow by $ 15.80 billion during the forecast period. Our research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This research also delves deep into issues that are likely to challenge market growth. This detailed analysis of the market will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business in the post-pandemic era.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Packaging Market in India : Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by Product (rigid packaging and flexible packaging) and End-user (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, and others).
- The demand for rigid packaging from end-users such as the manufacturers of consumer electronics products is likely to fuel the demand for retail-ready packagings, such as folding carton packaging.
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Packaging Market in India size.
Packaging Market in India : Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Shift toward use of flexible packaging will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Packaging Market in India. Flexible packaging is made of paper, aluminum foil, and plastic help to increase the shelf-life and offer freshness, durability, printability, and barrier protection of the packaged product. Moreover, flexible packaging, offers advantages such as lightweight and ease in deposal, featires which have made it an effective option for packaging.
- Growth of the organized retail sector in India will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period. The retail industry is rapidly expanding across tier-2 and tier-3 cities in India, in addition to the major cities and metros. Retailers prefer flexible packaging as it makes it easier to cater to the different regions and changing consumer tastes and preferences across the country.
- Government regulations on plastic recycling and use of single-use plastics is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success. However, the advent of biodegradable plastics and other eco-friendly packaging materials will help to mitigate this issue and drive growth.
Packaging Market in India : Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Oji Holdings Corp., Tetra Laval International SA, TPCL Packaging Ltd., UFlex Ltd., and Uma Group are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Packaging Market in India Split by Product
- Rigid packaging
- Flexible packaging
- Packaging Market in India Split by End-user
- Food and beverages
- Consumer electronics
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Amcor Plc
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Cosmo Films Ltd.
- Essel Propack Ltd.
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd.
- Oji Holdings Corp.
- Tetra Laval International SA
- TPCL Packaging Ltd.
- UFlex Ltd.
- Uma Group
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
- PET Bottle Market: Accelerating at a CAGR of 4.07%, the pet bottle market is expected to post an incremental growth of $ 11.21 bn over the next five years.
- Plastic Packaging Market in Indonesia: Accelerating at a CAGR of 2.57%, the plastic packaging market in indonesia is expected to post an incremental growth of $ 1.00 bn over the next five years.
- Plastic Market in Thailand: The Global Plastic market in Thailand is expected to grow by $ 8.63 bn, decelerating at a CAGR of 4.72% till 2025.
- Rigid Plastic Packaging Market: Accelerating at a CAGR of over 5.89%, the rigid plastic packaging market is expected to grow by post an incremental growth of $ 63.73 bn over the next five years.
- Flexible Plastic Packaging Market: Accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5%, the flexible plastic packaging market is expected to grow by post an incremental growth of $ 40.13 bn over the next five years.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of about 5.01%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 15.80 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
shift toward use of flexible packaging will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC and EMEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
100% growth will originate from India
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Amcor Plc, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Ltd., Essel Propack Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd., Oji Holdings Corp., Tetra Laval International SA, TPCL Packaging Ltd., UFlex Ltd., and Uma Group
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (rigid packaging and flexible packaging) and End-user (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, and others)