Pharmaceutical Warehousing Market Size to Grow by $ 13.30 Billion During 2021-2025
Technavio has been monitoring the pharmaceutical warehousing market and it is expected to grow by $ 13.30 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.48% during the forecast period. The growth trajectory of the market is traced through a detailed analysis of the prevalent market forces, trends, and drivers along with competitive benchmarking.
Pharmaceutical Warehousing Market: Receive Free Sample Report
Pharmaceutical Warehousing Market: APAC to lead market growth during the forecast period
- 43% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing economic and trade activities in China, India, and Japan are accelerating the pharmaceutical warehousing market growth in the region.
- Growth by the non-cold chain warehousing segment will be significant during the forecast period. Non-cold chain pharmaceutical warehousing and storage facilities are used for the storage of general lines of pharmaceutical goods that are not limited to any category. This segment is expected to grow because of its advantage of having a huge capacity for the bulk storage of pharmaceutical products.
- The rise in demand for outsourcing pharmaceutical warehousing services will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the pharmaceutical warehousing market.
Pharmaceutical Warehousing Market: Key Competitors
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. Agility Public Warehousing Co. KSCP, BDP International Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, DHL International GmbH, FedEx Corp., GEODIS, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Schenker AG, United Parcel Service Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
Pharmaceutical Warehousing Market: Key Highlights of the Report for 2021-2025
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive pharmaceutical warehousing market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the pharmaceutical warehousing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the pharmaceutical warehousing market industry across North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of pharmaceutical warehousing market vendors
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of 4.48%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 13.30 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rise in demand for outsourcing pharmaceutical warehousing services will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
43% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Agility Public Warehousing Co. KSCP, BDP International Inc., CEVA Logistics AG, DHL International GmbH, FedEx Corp., GEODIS, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Schenker AG, United Parcel Service Inc., and XPO Logistics Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Service (Non-cold chain warehousing and Cold chain warehousing) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA)