Solar Energy Market in Argentina | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Market Recovery and Growth Projections 2022-2026
Decelerating at a CAGR of 70.64%, the Global Solar energy market in Argentina is expected to grow by 53.73 TWh units during the forecast period. Our research report offers growth projections of all the market segments, along with an in-depth analysis of all the factors that are likely to boost growth. This research also delves deep into issues that are likely to challenge market growth. This detailed analysis of the market will facilitate clients in planning a business strategy for the growth of their business in the post-pandemic era.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Solar Energy Market in Argentina : Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by End-user (Utility and Rooftop) and Application (Grid-connected and Off-grid).
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Solar Energy Market in Argentina size.
Solar Energy Market in Argentina : Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing demand for electricity will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Solar Energy Market in Argentina .
- Providing environmental balance will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- Intermittency in solar power generation is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Solar Energy Market in Argentina : Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- 360 Energy SA, ABB Ltd., Canadian Solar Inc., Cox Energy SAB de CV, Emesa, Enel Spa, Genneia SA, Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Pampa Energia SA, and Trina Solar Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Solar Energy Market in Argentina Split by End-user
- Solar Energy Market in Argentina Split by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- 360 Energy SA
- ABB Ltd.
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- Cox Energy SAB de CV
- Enel Spa
- Genneia SA
- Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd.
- Pampa Energia SA
- Trina Solar Co. Ltd.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
Browse through some of other related market research reports for more insights:
- Solar Energy Market in Czech Republic: Decelerating at a CAGR of 6.45%, the solar energy market in Czech Republic is expected to post an incremental growth of 1.74 TWh units over the next five years.
- Solar Photovoltaic Services Market: Technavio’s Solar Photovoltaic Services Market is set to grow by $ 13.66 bn, and the market will be progressing at a CAGR of 16.64% till 2025.
- Solar Hybrid Inverter Market: Technavio has been monitoring the global solar hybrid inverter market and it is expected to grow by $ 76.44 million, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 10% during the forecast period.
- Global Energy Storage Market: The energy storage market is expected to grow by 50013.15 MW units, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 61.52% during the forecast period.
- Smart Energy Market: The smart energy market will grow by $ 591.26 bn, fragmented at a CAGR of about 23% over the next five years.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will decelerate at a CAGR of 70.64%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by 53.73 TWh units through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
increasing demand for electricity will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Argentina is the key region featured in this research report.
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are 360 Energy SA, ABB Ltd., Canadian Solar Inc., Cox Energy SAB de CV, Emesa, Enel Spa, Genneia SA, Huawei Investment and Holding Co. Ltd., Pampa Energia SA, and Trina Solar Co. Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Utility and Rooftop) and Application (Grid-connected and Off-grid)