Syringe and Needle Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health Inc., Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd., are some fo the key market vendors
Global Syringe and Needle market is likely to post an incremental growth of $ 7.83 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.42% during the forecast period. This research provides a detailed analysis of the market segments and geographic landscape. It also offers insights into the various growth factors and challenges that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This thorough research will equip clients with the insights necessary to plan and strategize a post-pandemic recovery plan.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Syringe and Needle Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by End-user (Hospitals and clinics, Home care, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the hospitals and clinics segment will be significant during the forecast period due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. Syringes and needles are most commonly used in hospitals for administering vaccines, anticoagulants, other biologics, and drugs. In addition, there is an increased demand for Syringe and Needle drug delivery from healthcare professionals, owing to benefits such as ease of administration, accurate dosing, and increased storage time.
- 34% of the market growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for the Syringe and Needle market in the region owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetes and vaccine-preventable infectious conditions, However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in APAC as healthcare infrastructure and facilities gather momentum in developing regions.
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Syringe and Needle Market size.
Syringe and Needle Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Increasing prevalence of critical care conditions will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Syringe and Needle Market. Needles and syringes are also used for enteral feeding when patients are unable to ingest food normally.
- Favorable regulations and guidelines such as the use of single use needles and syringes will be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
- Competition from alternative drug delivery systems such as microneedles, wearable and connected delivery devices, and nanopatches exists but there is a significantly large market for syringes and needles and applications where the use of syringes and needles is convenient, economical, or necessary.
Syringe and Needle Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health Inc., CODAN Medizinische Gerate GmbH and Co KG, Gerresheimer AG, Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd., Nipro Corp., SCHOTT AG, Smiths Group Plc, and Terumo Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Syringe and Needle Market Split by End-user
- Hospitals and clinics
- Home care
- Syringe and Needle Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Becton Dickinson and Co.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- CODAN Medizinische Gerate GmbH and Co KG
- Gerresheimer AG
- Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd.
- Nipro Corp.
- SCHOTT AG
- Smiths Group Plc
- Terumo Corp.
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.42%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 7.83 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Increasing prevalence of critical care conditions will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
34% growth will originate from North America
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health Inc., CODAN Medizinische Gerate GmbH and Co KG, Gerresheimer AG, Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices Ltd., Nipro Corp., SCHOTT AG, Smiths Group Plc, and Terumo Corp.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (Hospitals and clinics, Home care, and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)