Live Streaming Market to Grow by $ 25.19 Billion through 2022-2026
Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Empire Video Productions LLC, Facebook Inc., Microsoft Corp., are among the key market vendors
The Global Live Streaming Market is likely to grow by $ 25.19 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of 13.47% till 2026. Several factors such as the rising penetration of smartphones and easy access to the Internet and will drive market growth. The increase in penetration of 4G and 5G technologies will strengthen the growth of online live-streaming services. In addition, with the introduction of low-budget smartphones with large-screen and high display resolutions, the number of high-end smartphone users is expected to rise during the forecast period. This will further stimulate the demand and consumption of live-streaming audio and video content. This research report evaluates all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with a detailed analysis of the market segments, trends and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. The goal of this research report is to furnish clients with insights that will help them leverage growth opportunities to implement business growth.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Live Streaming Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market Product (Platform and Services) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the live streamin platform will be very significant during the forecast period as the content can be accessed and played immediately in real-time instead of waiting for the content to be downloaded. Improved standard of living, increased disposable income, easy accessibility of the Internet, and rising penetration of smartphones have further accelerated the growth of the live-streaming market.
- 49% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in North America and Europe owing to the sheer number of consumers in this region. The widening reach of high speed internet in this region will contribute the expansive growth of the market across APAC.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Live Streaming Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Empire Video Productions LLC, Facebook Inc., Flux Broadcast, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Super Digital d.o.o., Vimeo.com Inc., and WaveFX Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by Product
- Live Streaming Market Split by Product
- Live Streaming Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Empire Video Productions LLC
- Facebook Inc.
- Flux Broadcast
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Super Digital d.o.o.
- Vimeo.com Inc.
- WaveFX Ltd.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 13.47%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 25.19 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Rising penetration of smartphones and easy access to the Internet will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
49% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Empire Video Productions LLC, Facebook Inc., Flux Broadcast, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Super Digital d.o.o., Vimeo.com Inc., and WaveFX Ltd.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Product (Platform and Services) and Geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA)