Output Management Software Market | Healthcare Industry to Drive Growth
Broadcom Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Kofax Inc., KYOCERA Corp., Levi, Ray & Shoup Inc., Lexmark International Inc., Open Text Corp., are some of the key market vendors
The healthcare industry is one of the major end-users of output management software. Modern-day electronic medical record (EMR) systems consist of a high amount of medical data. Output management software companies, such as LRS, have established partnerships with EMR software providers. This enables hospitals to provide medical documents to patients and relatives easily. Output management software also helps remote clinicians to access medical documents of their patients through a web browser at their location. Output management software helps to reduce the cost of delivering clinical and back-office records and helps in streamlining and automating downtime reporting.
Outsourcing of services to Asian countries is a key trend which will drive market growth. A significant part of outsourcing occurs in operational print activities, such as printing materials such as memos, brochures, stationery, and manuals. With several printing activities being outsourced, companies can achieve faster time to market. The rise in outsourcing services coupled with the need to minimize operational costs will drive output management software market growth.
The Global Output management software market is expected to grow by USD 9.29 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 3% till 2025. This research report analyses all the growth drivers that are likely to boost market growth along with market trends. The report also assesses the market segments and regional segments to provide a comprehensive analysis of the market in focus. The purpose of this research report is to create a 360-degree view of the market for our clients. The key takeaways from this report will equip our client with clear insights to strategize future growth plans.
Request for our free sample report for more market insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Output Management Software Market: Segments and Geographical Regions
- This report segments the market End-user (BFSI sector, Healthcare sector, Manufacturing sector, and Other sectors) and Geographic (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
- 38% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for output management software in the region. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
- This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years. Request our Free Sample Report
Output Management Software Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of several players.
- The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions.
- Broadcom Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Kofax Inc., KYOCERA Corp., Levi, Ray & Shoup Inc., Lexmark International Inc., Open Text Corp., Pitney Bowes Inc., Ricoh Co. Ltd., and Rochester Software Associates Inc. are some of the major market participants.
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Output Management Software Market Split by End-user
- BFSI sector
- Healthcare sector
- Manufacturing sector
- Other sectors
- Output Management Software Market Split by Geographic
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Broadcom Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Kofax Inc.
- KYOCERA Corp.
- Levi, Ray & Shoup Inc.
- Lexmark International Inc.
- Open Text Corp.
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Ricoh Co. Ltd.
- Rochester Software Associates Inc.
Technavio also offers custom research reports with detailed insights assessing the market from a global as well as regional perspective. This customized report will help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect or related markets. It will also provide insights on upcoming developments along with a pipeline analysis of vendor operations and the impact of government regulations. For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 3%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by USD 9.29 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
need to minimize operational costs will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
38% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Broadcom Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Kofax Inc., KYOCERA Corp., Levi, Ray & Shoup Inc., Lexmark International Inc., Open Text Corp., Pitney Bowes Inc., Ricoh Co. Ltd., and Rochester Software Associates Inc.
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by End-user (BFSI sector, Healthcare sector, Manufacturing sector, and Other sectors) and Geographic (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA)