Torque Converter Market | Leading Segments, Trends, Drivers and Challenges
Aisin Corp., BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, Isuzu Motors Ltd., Precision Industries, Renault s.a.s, Schaeffler AG, Valeo SA, and ZEPPELIN GmbH are some of the leading market vendors
The torque converter market is expected to grow by $ 4.01 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 6.87% during the forecast period. Technavio’s research reports offer a detailed analysis of the market segments, delving deep into the factors that will lead to the growth of each segment. It also offers insights that are likely to have a negative impact on market growth. This comprehensive analysis of the market will enable clients to identify areas of growth and steer clear of the low-performing segments.
Request for Our Free Sample Report for detailed Insights
Torque Converter Market: Market Segments and Growth Forecasts
This research report will provide insights into the current market share of each segment along with growth projections for the next five years.
- Market is segmented by customer landscape (automotive, industrial, and others), and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
- Growth by the automotive segment will be significant during the forecast period. The increasing demand for vehicle production and advanced industrial machinery will lead the automotive sectors to contribute to markey growth.
- 36% of the market growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India are the key markets for torque converter market in the region. However, market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in MEA.
- This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the Torque Converter Market size.
Torque Converter Market: Trends, Drivers, Challenges
The report also offers a detailed impact analysis of various trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to influence the market growth during the forecast period. These insights will equip clients to design a growth strategy for their business and area of operations.
- Growing demand for automatic transmission systems will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the Torque Converter Market. Simultaneously, these countries are also the major producers of raw materials and are considered as one of the largest pools of experienced talent. On the other hand, developing countries require low manufacturing costs with large volume demand. To attain globalization, the demand for torque converters is increasing worldwide.
- Globalization of auto industry to increase demand for automatic transmission vehicles in APAC will be instrumental in driving the market growth during the forecast period.
- High replacement and repair costs is a hurdle that needs to be crossed on the path to success.
Torque Converter Market: Vendor Analysis
- The market is fragmented.
- Aisin Corp., BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, EXEDY Corp., Isuzu Motors Ltd., Precision Industries, Renault s.a.s, Schaeffler AG, Valeo SA, and ZEPPELIN GmbH are some of the major market participants.
- The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 has had a significant impact on market segments had a ripple effect on various stakeholders. Our vendor analysis and insights will provide you with all the information required to make the most of the opportunities and plan business recovery and growth post the pandemic.
Key Areas Covered in our Report:
- Torque Converter Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Aisin Corp.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Continental AG
- EXEDY Corp.
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- Precision Industries
- Renault s.a.s
- Schaeffler AG
- Valeo SA
- ZEPPELIN GmbH
For more insights into this market: Download a Free Sample Report. Our custom reports provide market insights at the global and regional level along with pipeline analysis of new product launches. It also provides a peek into the latest R&D along with an impact analysis of government regulations.
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.87%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 4.01 bn through 2022-2026.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Growing demand for automatic transmission systems will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
36% growth will originate from APAC
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are Aisin Corp., BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, EXEDY Corp., Isuzu Motors Ltd., Precision Industries, Renault s.a.s, Schaeffler AG, Valeo SA, and ZEPPELIN GmbH
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA)