Yeast Market: Top Geographies and Market Highlights
Geographical Segmentation and Growth Analysis
The yeast market will grow by $ 6.94 bn, fragmented at a CAGR of almost 9.02% over the next five years. Our research report provides a detailed analysis of the market with insights on trends, drivers, and challenges that are likely to impact market growth. It also provides a competitive analysis of the key market players and their product portfolios.
For a glimpse into our research analysis and insights: Request for our Free Sample Report
Yeast Market: Europe to lead market growth during the forecast period
- Europe emerged as the leading geographical segment in recent years and is expected to contribute 31% of the market growth during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the geographic segments to the growth of the yeast market size.
- One of the key drivers that is likely to drive market growth is the product launches of food and beverages using yeast varieties. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the trends that are likely to influence the growth of individual segments within the market as well as the overall market. These insights will equip clients with all the information they need to plan COVID-19 recovery and growth strategies.
- The report segments the market by Application (food and beverage and feed and other yeast application), Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA), and Type (baker's yeast, brewer's yeast, feed yeast, bio-ethanol yeast, and other yeast). A detailed analysis of each segment and its contribution to the market share is provided along with factors that are likely to boost the market growth.
Yeast Market: Competitive Landscape
The market is fragmented. The growth of the players depends on several factors such as market conditions, government support, and industry development. To survive and succeed in such an intensely competitive market, players must distinguish their product and service offerings through clear and unique value propositions. AB Mauri Ltd., Alto Ingredients Inc., AngelYeast Co. Ltd., Associated British Foods Plc, Chr. Hansen Holding AS, Heilongjiang Jiuding Yeast Co. Ltd., Lallemand Inc., Lesaffre and Cie, Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd., and Pak Group are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
For more insights on this market: Download a Free Sample Report
The report provides insights into the following FAQs:
- What is the market CAGR?
The market is accelerate at a CAGR of almost 9.02%.
- What is the incremental growth of the market?
The market is expected to grow by $ 6.94 bn through 2021-2025.
- What is a key factor driving this market?
Product launches of food and beverages using yeast varieties will drive market growth over the forecast period.
- What are the key regions covered in this market research report?
Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA are the key regions featured in this research report.
- Which is the leading geographic region for this market:
31% growth will originate from Europe
- Who are the leading market vendors?
The leading vendors in this market are AB Mauri Ltd., Alto Ingredients Inc., AngelYeast Co. Ltd., Associated British Foods Plc, Chr. Hansen Holding AS, Heilongjiang Jiuding Yeast Co. Ltd., Lallemand Inc., Lesaffre and Cie, Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd., and Pak Group
- What are the market segments covered in this report?
The market is segmented by Application (food and beverage and feed and other yeast application), Geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA), and Type (baker's yeast, brewer's yeast, feed yeast, bio-ethanol yeast, and other yeast).
Market Segmentation by Application
- Yeast Market Split by Application
- food and beverage
- feed and other yeast application
- Yeast Market Split by Geography
- North America
- South America
- Yeast Market Split by Type
- baker's yeast
- brewer's yeast
- feed yeast
- bio-ethanol yeast
- other yeast
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- AB Mauri Ltd.
- Alto Ingredients Inc.
- AngelYeast Co. Ltd.
- Associated British Foods Plc
- Chr. Hansen Holding AS
- Heilongjiang Jiuding Yeast Co. Ltd.
- Lallemand Inc.
- Lesaffre and Cie
- Oriental Yeast Co. Ltd.
- Pak Group